21 December 2011

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt

a

Here's yet another blog post that I have thanks to a link sent to me by Tom.  What can I say, the boy knows me.  This one concerns the novel The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston.  It's actually an illustrated book, or graphic novel of sorts, presented as a scrapbook.  The novel concerns a 1920s college girl who moves to Greenwich Village to pursue a career as writer.  I'd love to get my hands on a copy.  I imagine it would inspire me to start my very own scrapbook. 

b

6 comments:

Cel said...

Oh, that looks really interesting!

Unknown said...

I love this! So inspiring! I started a scrapbook after looking at my mums ones from university, but mine are nothing like this!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Folklorical said...

Loving it! I need to have it! It kind of reminds me of the The Audrey Hepburn Treasures book. It is like a scrapbook of mementos from her life. So much fun to pick through!

sweet harvest moon said...

Love this!

Bubble My Licorice said...

i love it
everything on this book look awesome!

sandeep sharma said...

I agree.. also this brings a collection of vintage and antique necklaces from flapper which is very helpful.. Thanks for such good information. Keep Posting !!
Regards:- Sandeep Sharma
Tim Holtz