21 January 2011

Candace Meyer

a

I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for the task of styling my first photoshoot. I'm used to putting together outfits for myself and standing in front of the camera for Tom, but the thought of styling someone else is, I must admit, more than a bit daunting. So... I've been studying editorials like my life depended on it. I particularly like this one shot by Candace Meyer. You may remember her name as the photographer that shot the Babes in the Woods editorial I posted a week or so ago. Actually there's all sorts of wonderful photography on her site so be sure to check it out when you have a free moment.

b

11 comments:

The Wh0le Story said...

I agree - this is a beautiful series! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve :o)

Pistachio said...

You will be great. Just have fun with it!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be wonderful! And these images are gorgeous.

Sara said...

You will do a great job style! I love these photos. So amazing!

http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

Anja Verdugo said...

You can do it!! If you're shooting away from the reach of your closet, bring extra stuff and don't be nervous about changing things up a bunch. Sometimes the best things happen by semi-accident! I know that whatever you come up with will be awesome.

Carys said...

These are so beautiful, good luck with the photoshoot!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Silvia said...

If that's the stuff you like I'm sure yours will be fantastic.

Honor said...

I think what ever you do it'll turn out fantastic :)

http://teapothonor.blogspot.com/

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

This is exciting! I know you'll do well, but it never hurts to fill yourself with inspiration.

alexandra grecco said...

congrats! can't wait to see what you come up with.

x
Alexandra

Jean Caulfield said...

Love love love love love love love.