12 July 2010

Smilin' Gal & Sally Jane Vintage

a

Remember the other day when I mentioned that I was keeping a little secret? One that I couldn't say quite yet but I'd tell you about soon? Well, today's the day that the cat's outta the bag! I've teamed up with one of my favorite local vintage sellers, Kris from Smilin' Gal, to create an Etsy Collective shop. This means Kris and I are teaming up to bring lots of amazing vintage dresses to the SJV Etsy shop.

You may be familiar with Smilin' Gal from reading my blog. It's where I found this dress and this dress. It's also the shop where Andreja and I often go shopping when she visits. Every time I'm in Smilin' Gal I find something that I just neeeeed to take home with me. And now you can take something home too! I've just listed all of these amazing dresses in the shop. Believe me, it was hard not to keep some for myself!

b

8 comments:

Lara said...

That green dress is beautiful! I really wish I had similar vintage shops near me

PrettyDamnCute said...

Congrats! This seems like a great collaboration. These are some lovely dresses. Just wish that first one was a bit bigger! le sigh.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

these are gorgeous!

calivintage said...

congratulations! the new items in the shop are beautiful!

KristiMcMurry said...

I love the shop! Lots of things to yearn for...

Anonymous said...

El ultima de flores rosas es muy lindoo (L)

besitos!

KDikio Vintage said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! This is the ultimate vintage dress shopping experience!!!

Robin said...

I really like the first dress has it been sold? I didn't see it on your shop