10 April 2009

I long to feel some beauty in my heart...*

[1]
photos by Tom b.

shirt: vintage
jeans: Topshop
shoes: 30's oxfords
beret: vintage
purse: vintage Coach
*listening to: Doves - Kingdom of Rust "Kingdom of Rust"

Tom and I walked downtown this afternoon to run a few errands - buying fresh veggies at the Farmer's Market, dropping off Ebay packages at the post office and trying unsuccessfully to buy cat food. Exciting, right? On the way home we stopping in this little laundromat that we've always wanted to go into and took a few photos. Now I have to run because Tom is taking me on a surprise date tonight and I'm supposed to be ready in twenty minutes! What to wear?!

14 comments:

FutureLint said...

that is the cutest little shirt I've ever seen! Love the laundromat background!

dani said...

YAy! I think one of those ebay packages is coming my way!!!

This is very cute. I always trip on you in pants- you make them look feminine still! I look like a boy in jeans. Love.

Isabel said...

Haha, laundromat pictures are the best!

Josephine Frances said...

Cute shirt! I like the laundromat too as a defferent background. I hope you have a lovely date!

cedar said...

Fabulous top, you look so cute!

Anonymous said...

fun photos, adorable hat, and nice change with the pants!

jessica ann said...

i love your tattoo. and i love surprise dates! so cute :) i think you're the only girl that could pull this look off, so chic! xo

AlicePleasance said...

I noticed a lot of my favorite (indie) movies have at least a scene set in a laundromat, so I really like these places! Like almost every thing I like (!) there are not so many laundromat here, but last week I discovered one will soon be opened right near my home and now I'm pretty excited...weird, non?!

Can't wait to know more about the surprise date!!

J. Rene' said...

You look so cute-your outfit works perfect with the background!

tlu said...

i love everything about these photos...great pants.

Penny said...

love your cute sailor top, and your photographs are always so well composed!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Oooh yeah, love that gingham sailorcollar! Hope you had a nice date :)

Unknown said...

So cute in your casual outfit. Looks like you found the perfect little sailor blouse you wanted!

polli said...

i love the tats! soo cute!