30 July 2008

Quiz Winner

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted their answers to the quiz. I hope you all had as much fun playing along as I have putting this all together. Alas, there can be only one winner!

Congratulations to yingli ! She is the lucky reader who's answers were randomly picked as today's winner. Thank you yingli. Please email me (sallyjanevintage@yahoo.com) with your mailing address so you can receive your vintage goodies. :)


Stay tuned for an exciting announcement for the store tomorrow and a super prize on Friday!

5 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Congrats to yingli! I wish I could'v participated, but I'm brand new to your blog. Looking forward to Friday!

Anonymous said...

Congrads to Yingli! Enjoy the vintage knick knacks. ;)

Looking for to Friday, Sally Jane.

Kathleen.

Renee Tay said...

I've been reading your blog about 2 months ago. you are awesome! and i must admit that ur site is the first thing i check out when i stepped into my work place every morning. keep up the good work!! cheers!!


love from Malaysia,

Renee Tay

lemsonsan said...

I love Your Blog..aspecialy fotos style;)greets from Poland

Zornitsa said...

Congratulation to the winner!
Wish me luck for the next contest!