20 December 2007

What I'm Wearing 12-20




dress: vintage (little girl's dress)
turtleneck: Delias
leggings: Urban Outfitters
boots: vintage

With all the rain we've been having it's been difficult to take any Wardrobe Remix photos. Today I escaped work for a few minutes to the library to snap these shots. This little dress is one of the jumpers I picked up over the weekend at a vintage sale. I'm putting the rest up in the store but this one might get stuck in my closet for at least a little while.

8 comments:

nitovuori said...

That little girls dress is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wanna steal your dress! It's so cute!

loveology said...

I really really love it! Great boots ( i am still searching for a pair like that, but with a size 10 it is pretty difficult). Also very nice figure/body you have!
Happy holidays! :)

Mónica said...

I love that little dress, the colours and the shape. great look

Riikka Aaltonen said...

Love the dress!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one wearing vintage little girl's clothing. :)

viviane said...

I love your boots. :)

Brian and Beth Jones said...

Great Dress.. and good luck on your cross country jaunt!

ediot said...

beautiful mood in the picture and such a pretty dress!